Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/11/12 02:49:02 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.8 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 11/14/2014

-1

Critical issue HBASE-12319 came in after the RC. Also, we are investigating
long stalls during splitting+closing and would like to fix it if possible.
See HBASE-12457.

I'm planning on cutting another RC in a day or two.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)