Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/05 21:52:11 UTC

Daytrader 1.2 release???

Happy New Year everyone... is it just me or are there several others out
there having a hard time re-adjusting to a normal work schedule after the
holidays?

Anyway, to get the new year rolling, I was hoping to close out a number open
issues with Daytrader and push out a 1.2 release by January 19th.

I just sorted through the list of JIRAs and put together the following
summary of items we can close out in the 1.2 release.

- DAYTRADER-17: Dojo based interface (need to revamp current patch to use
Dojo libraries provided by Geronimo)
- DAYTRADER-22: Expose publishQuotePriceChange flag on config page
- DAYTRADER-24: Clean up plan files (re-opened to remove old plans and add
yoko dependency)
- DAYTRADER-25: Update database schemas and impose ceiling on quote price
updates
- DAYTRADER-27: Remove unnecessary methods in TradeJDBC interface
- DAYTRADER-29: Remove Async 1-phase mode

In addition to these items, I would also like to take a stab at the
following:
- Update README
- Revamp Config pages

Thoughts/comments/suggestions?

Thanks...

Chris

Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Thanks...send in your CLA you knucklehead :)

On Jan 24, 2007, at 12:02 PM, Christopher Blythe wrote:

> Matt...
>
> Last week you mentioned that after applying the DT-17 and DT-22
> patches to the 1.2 branch, you could not deploy/start the
> application. I looked into it and it is because the DT-25 patch has
> not been applied. This patch removes methods from the "SLSB to
> JDBC" interfaces that are not implemented. I believe you took the
> other approach in trunk and implemented stubs for those. Need to
> get those synced back up.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
Matt... minor typo... the patch is in DT-28...

Thanks...

Chris

Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
Matt...

Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
Matt...

Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Chris,

Re: Daytrader 1.2 release???

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
Matt...

I have updated DAYTRADER-17 with a new patch as we discussed. Also, the
following JIRAs have patches that can be applied...

- DAYTRADER-22: Expose publishQuotePriceChange flag on config page
- DAYTRADER-25: Update database schemas and impose ceiling on quote price
updates
- DAYTRADER-27: Remove unnecessary methods in TradeJDBC interface

Any chance we can knock those out soon?

I am in the process of building a patch for DAYTRADER-29; however, it will
depend on the changes from DAYTRADER-22.

Thanks...

Chris