Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com> on 2010/03/31 09:49:48 UTC

Re: [ANN] Jazoon 2010 Talk (JavaServer Faces 2.0 vs. Tapestry 5: A Head-to-Head Comparison)

...do you have some free tickets? :)

Looking at the other talks it almost seems like a JSF 2.0 convention. Good luck for surviving the Q&A!

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Christian Riedel
<cr...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> ...do you have some free tickets? :)

Unfortunately not.

> Looking at the other talks it almost seems like a JSF 2.0 convention. Good
> luck for surviving the Q&A!

There are only 3 JSF-Talks. I would not say this is a JSF convention like
JAX 2010 [1] and [2].

http://it-republik.de/konferenzen/jax2010/session/?tid=1502
http://it-republik.de/konferenzen/jax2010/session/?tid=1503

> Am 31.03.2010 um 02:46 schrieb Howard Lewis Ship:
>
> > Yep, it sounds like fun.  I'm curious to see your findings. I hope
> > that the balance is on Tapestry for the stronger architecture and
> > (reasonably) JSF for the market acceptance, but I'm sure there's some
> > worthwhile ideas somewhere inside JSF waiting to be stolen!
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>
> wrote:
> >> That's some great news for:
> >> - tapestry
> >> - the attendants
> >> - yourself!
> >>
> >> Way to go Igor.

> I'll be
> be

> http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2010/03/30/jazoon-2010-talk-javaserver-faces-2-0-vs-tapestry-5/

> >> --
> >> Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
> >> Tapestry / Tacos developer
> >> Open Source / JEE Consulting

> > --
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> >
> > Creator of Apache Tapestry
> >
> > The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to
> > learn how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!
> >
> > (971) 678-5210
> > http://howardlewisship.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko