Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Reliquiem <bb...@live.de> on 2009/10/16 12:16:00 UTC

Inclunded font doesn't work

Hello!

I have a problem with a font that i included to fop:

I added this here to the fop.xconf File:

the part in the XSL File looks like this:

<fo:block font-family="pala">
α-Diagnose
</fo:block>

If I execute the compiler, this message appears:

"Font pala,normal,400' not found.Substituting with 'any,normal,400'."

Any suggestions or ideas where I made a mistake?

Greetings,
Michael

Re: Inclunded font doesn't work

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Georg Datterl wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Now your OS probably doesn't know what to do with "pala". I know current FOP versions don't need font configuration any longer, but I'm oldfashioned, I can only tell you how the old configuration method was:

> metrics-url and embed-url are file system names, name is what you use in your fo file.

Well, still using the XML metrics file is /really/ old-fashioned. In
most cases it’s no longer needed. So you can do the following:

Vincent

AW: AW: Inclunded font doesn't work

Posted by Reliquiem <bb...@live.de>.
Hi Georg!