Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anton Litvinenko <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 17:49:08 UTC

Developing Tapestry applications in IntelliJ IDEA

Hello,

Would someone be kind enough to explain how it is possible to use
Tapestry abilities not to cache templates in IntelliJ? (if I am not
mistaken, then at least Jesse uses IDEA ;)

With Eclipse and WTP it was fairly easy --- just needed to specify the
corresponding system variable in the launch configurations.

So far, I have only found the possibility to redeploy the whole
application in IDEA (SHIFT+F9) --- surely there must be a better way
;)

Thanks in advance,
Anton

P.S. I am using Tomcat, Maven2 and the typical project structure.
--
http://www.sourcekibitzer.org

Re: Developing Tapestry applications in IntelliJ IDEA

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, but I had to revert to an older build because testng was broken in
it.   Seemed to work pretty well.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.