Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Francisco Jr." <fx...@solar.com.br> on 2000/10/13 05:05:35 UTC

[C2] Cocoon2 is finally working again!

Hi all,

I finally got C2 working again!
Even with lastest Xerces 1.2 and Xalan2 Code. I think that you are moving toward the right way!
That was a very good shake on C2 stability! :)

Some obs.:

I still get ArrayOutOfBoundException when I try http://localhost/cocoon2 but it works, as someone stated
, putting a "/" at uri end. So, http://localhost/cocoon2/ works perfectly.

I think that some NullPointerExceptions could be of some jars not being found. Just a question: Is it
necessary to put all jars in system CLASSPATH as it is necessary to put cocoon.jar? Because of
classloaders semantics?
I run in this problem when I put jars other than Cocoon.jar in WEB-INF/lib and they couldn't be found.

XSP is woking too.

Just a last point: xalan.jar in C2 distributions is faster than cvs xalan.

Thanks for attention and keep good working!
Cocoon2 rules!

System:
Win98
Resin 1.2 beta servlet engine.