Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com> on 2010/07/13 14:40:28 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit Webdav searchMethod

hi shen

> We’re trying to do Webdav Search by Jackrabbit searchMethod against our
> Jackrabbit server, but always get error 405 Method Not Allowed and
> there’s none error logged in Jackrabbit log.

so, the means that the corresponding webdav resource doesn't allow
the SEACH method: see AbstractWebdavServlet line 1220 ff.

> Then I’m trying to do Search against the Jackrabbit default server, but
> same error is given. Could you please give some suggestion?

based on the following code snipplet from below i assume that you
are using the "standard" file-folder based webdav view of your
jackrabbit repository:

 >SearchMethod("/jackrabbit-webapp_default/repository/default",query,"sql");

but in this server implementation searching isn't supported.
it is currently only supported in the jcr-remoting view.

regards
angela

RE: Jackrabbit Webdav searchMethod

Posted by Xiaojie Shen <Xi...@cybercomgroup.com>.
Yes. I noticed it but forgot to update here. Thank you for the reply!

Regards
Shen