Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Tonio O <tc...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/14 19:40:12 UTC

model p2p investment account

Hi Devs,

Does anyone have experience  modeling a p2p investment account linked to a
Fineract account/product(e.g. Fixed Deposit).  An investor can fund
multiple loan requests with different interest rates. We don't want to link
each loan funding to a separate Fineract account type(savings, etc).
Any ideas are welcome.

Tonio.

Re: model p2p investment account

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
Its possible but with changes done around loan products where lender can
associate funds anytime it wish to,  although if you wish to develop
something like this  look for building on top  of fineract,  there are some
in community who has already achieved what you want to do.

Right now there is no functionality of lender / investor putting multiple
type of funds on loan requests since loan product needs to be created
first, but this loan product can be designed by investors also, so now each
investor can have a specific user account and it can manage its own fund /
portfolio. (Its actually more like SELF Service User but role reversed of
approving / disbursing loan)

Let me know, if you need some help,

--

Saransh Sharma

The idea of separation of me and you is amazing.