Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Menno M Jansz <me...@jansz.com> on 2001/04/04 18:40:26 UTC

Bean-applet support?

Is there any support in Struts for bean-applets?

We are looking to use Struts but need extensive use of bean-applets in our jsp to provide a rich UI, passing the bean-applets
serialised objects via the web tier.

Regards,
Menno

Re: Bean-applet support?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Menno M Jansz wrote:

> Is there any support in Struts for bean-applets?
>
> We are looking to use Struts but need extensive use of bean-applets in our jsp to provide a rich UI, passing the bean-applets
> serialised objects via the web tier.
>
> Regards,
> Menno

There's no current support for something like this, but it would be
interesting to consider.  Are you thinking that there would be an applet
for each field, or one for the entire form?

Craig