Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2016/05/09 18:47:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Pallavi Rao

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Pallavi Rao to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Pallavi Rao

Posted by Sandeep Samudrala <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pallavi. Well deserved. :)

Posted by Ying Zheng <yz...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Pallavi!

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations

Venkat

Posted by Raghav Kumar Gautam <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Pallavi !!

Posted by Sowmya Ramesh <sr...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Pallavi!

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pallavi :)

Raju Bairishetti,

www.lazada.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Pallavi Rao

Posted by Debabrata Bagchi <de...@inmobi.com>.
Many congratulations, Pallavi. Now just chocolates from your trip back wont
do :-)

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Karishma Gulati <karishma.gulati@inmobi.com
> wrote:

> Congratulations Pallavi! :)
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Praveen Adlakha <
> praveen.adlakha@inmobi.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Pallavi ..
> >
> > On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM, pragya mittal <
> mittal.pragya23@gmail.com
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Pallavi !!!

> > that

> > --
> > The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
> the
> > use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
> > authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
> privileged
> > information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
> notified
> > that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
> reliance
> > on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
> > unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
> > us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
> > system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
> transmission
> > of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
> its
> > receipt.

> receipt.

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Pallavi Rao

Posted by Karishma Gulati <ka...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Pallavi! :)

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Praveen Adlakha <
praveen.adlakha@inmobi.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Pallavi ..
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM, pragya mittal <mittal.pragya23@gmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Pallavi !!!
> >
> > On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:20 AM, pavan kumar Kolamuri <
> > pavan.kolamuri@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Pallavi !!!

> that
> > > she

> > > --
> > > Regards
> > > Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

> receipt.

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Pallavi Rao

Posted by Praveen Adlakha <pr...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Pallavi ..

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM, pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations Pallavi !!!
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:20 AM, pavan kumar Kolamuri <
> pavan.kolamuri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Pallavi !!!
> >
> > On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Peeyush Bishnoi <
> > bpeeyush@yahoo.co.in.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Pallavi .
> > >
> > >     On Tuesday, 10 May 2016 12:18 AM, Srikanth Sundarrajan <
> > > sriksun@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> > >  The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked
> > > Pallavi Rao to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce that
> > she
> > > has accepted.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Srikanth Sundarrajan (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)
> > >

> > --
> > Regards
> > Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Pallavi Rao

Posted by pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pallavi !!!

Posted by pavan kumar Kolamuri <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pallavi !!!