Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by janI <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/12/22 16:06:46 UTC

[wiki help] sysop help needed !!

Before I upgrade our database (and system) to 1.20.2 I would like to clean
some of the dead stuff.

I would apriciate if  some of the sysop could help me with
- looking at special page/unused files and delete them (during upload
people are warned this will happen)
- looking at special page/unsed categories and delete them (WATCH out, at
least one russian template has a remark "please do not delete")

there are too much for me alone.

Once it has been done, I will clean it from the database, so we have a
slimmer system, without loosing any information.

Jan.

Re: [wiki help] sysop help needed !!

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
Yes, so if you know they are not used delete them...I will not touch them.

WBR
Jan I.

Posted by helen <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
My script uses the log table, so if they hade made a contribution they are
not deleted, but I will change it, to check if they have an active
contribution.

the "create account" is active, so feel free to test it (the database will
be dropped afterwards).

Jan.

@RBG, we will get to 2012 hopefully before we reach 2013 :-)

thanks to all that helps deleting files.

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/12/22 TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>

> On 12/22/2012 11:17, janI wrote:
>
>> On 22 December 2012 17:10, RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  2012/12/22 janI <ja...@apache.org>
>>>
>>>  Before I upgrade our database (and system) to 1.20.2 I would like to
>>>>
>>> clean

>>> I started to delete some unused files. There are an awful lot of them...
>>>
>>>  That is why I need some help :-)
>>
>> but it does not matter if it takes a bit of time..I will not do the
>> upgrade
>> until end of year.
>>

>>> Regards
>>> Ricardo
>>>

>>>  - looking at special page/unsed categories and delete them (WATCH out,

>>  Hi, Jan,
>
> Cleaning out some files, I found a lot of students doing their homework on
> the wiki :/

I also found a couple of wallpapers and some maps of German cities...

I just arrived up to June 2008 deleting unused files, later I'll go on. If
someone else wants to give a hand, it is welcomed ;)

Regards
Ricardo

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.