Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Gary Malouf <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/18 23:48:26 UTC

Spark 1.1.0 Progress

I understand there must still being work done preventing the cutting of an
RC, is the specific remaining items tracked just through Jira?

Re: Spark 1.1.0 Progress

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Hey Gary,

There are couple of blockers in Spark core and SQL - but we're quite close.
The goal was to have rc1 on Friday (ish) of last week... I think by tonight
I will be able to cut one. If not, I'll cut a preview release tonight that
does a full package but doesn't trigger an official vote yet so that people
can test it.

bit.ly/1tgfZrQ

- Patrick