Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by RASHID DESAI <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/15 06:46:33 UTC

Issue with site generation with latest beta-8 head

There is an issue with site generation with latest head.

For all the xdocs containing source tags to format source

e.g.

<source><![CDATA[

import org.apache.commons.collections.FastArrayList;
import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;

]]></source>

This would all print in one line with the latest nightly. I think this might
have to do with the move to JSL.

I have opened this as bug no. MAVEN-198 in Jira.

Anyone have any pointers on how to resolve this. Thank you in advance

Rashid