Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2015/01/10 12:47:22 UTC

Apache Con NA 2015

Is anyone here thinking about attending ApacheCon NA 2015 ?

I am considering submitting a talk on the query engine I built for Granatum
as part of the medical emphasis.

I am considering submitting a talk on the Jena Security layer.

I am considering submitting a talk about PA4RDF. (Persistence Annotations
for RDF)

I am currently working on a bloomfilter based graph implementation (I have
it working in memory and just need to modify it to write to a DB).  I may
talk about that.

I was wondering if anyone else was thinking about going and if we might
want to put together a panel discussion.

Thoughs?
Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: Apache Con NA 2015

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Claude

I am not planning on going this year, while I did go last year and
thoroughly enjoyed it I found the audience for my technical semantic
technologies talk to be very sparse compared to ApacheCon EU.  I would
suggest that if you do want to submit talks you try and do them from a use
case perspective

Also this years NA conference clashes with a work commitment so I would be
unable to attend regardless

Rob