Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/25 05:18:25 UTC

[MAHOUT-953]ArffVectorIterable does not gracefully handle duplicate attribute name

Hi,
I am currently looking at the issue [MAHOUT-953] [1] and I'm working on the
0.9-SNAPSHOT version of the code.
Please let me know if this issue still exists in the development version
because I cannot find the said ARFFVectorIterable.hasNext method
in mahout/integration/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/utils/vectors/arff/ARFFVectorIterable.java.

Am I looking at the wrong class ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-953

M.P. Tharindu Rusira Kumara

University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
+94757033733
www.tharindu-rusira.blogspot.com

Re: [MAHOUT-953]ArffVectorIterable does not gracefully handle duplicate attribute name

Posted by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com>.
I made a mistake in the previous mail, It should be
ARFFVectorIterable.computeNext