Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Bright <Pe...@orbian.com> on 2003/11/05 18:49:26 UTC

Best way to exclude a class with the Cactus plugin

Hello.

I have an abstract test case to test an abstract class (similar to
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?AbstractTestCases).  The abstract test case extends
ServletTestCase, as the tests are in-container tests using Cactus.

Currently when running the maven goal maven attempts to run instantiate the
(abstract) test case so that it can run its (abstract) tests.  Needless to
say, this fails to occur and a number of spurious failures are generated.
Is there a clean way to prevent this?

Peter Bright

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Orbian Management Limited. It is intended solely for the named addressee(s) and may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attached documents.
Any opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not given or endorsed by Orbian unless otherwise clearly indicated.
Orbian has scanned this e-mail for viruses but accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Orbian domain.

RE: Best way to exclude a class with the Cactus plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Peter,

See http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/maven/properties.html
for the list of all properties available.

There was also a bug WRT the includes/excludes properties that I have
fixed recently. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/maven/changes-report.html

Thanks
-Vincent