Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Patrick Dube <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/22 18:19:33 UTC

New label to be translated

Hi all,

I am working on something that requires a new label to be added, which
should be translated. I am probably looking on the wrong folders, but where
can I add the new label, and it's translations?

Thanks,

Patrick

Re: New label to be translated

Posted by Patrick Dube <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info Milamber

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Milamber <mi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Patrick,
>
> If you need to add new keys in javascript dictionary, it's preferable to
> put in the dictionary2.jsp file.
>
> Please read this note (inside the head of dictionary.jsp)
>
> ========
> ****
> NOTE
> ****
>
> Please use dictionary2.jsp for all new mappings. This is due to
> file size constraints for JSP files.
>
> If you add anything else to this file, an error might occur at runtime!
> ===========
>
> Milamber
>

> On 22/03/2016 18:41, Tutkowski, Mike wrote:
>
>> Maybe one of the people who works on the GUI more than I do can answer
>> why we have two files for that now. We used to only have one.
>>
>> I think you can just put your key/value pairs in one or the other.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Mar 22, 2016, at 11:44 AM, Patrick Dube <pa...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the info. I have added the message to the messages.properties
>>> file I found under /resources, then rebuilt and restarted the server and
>>> it
>>> worked . I also added the keys in both dictionary files, but why do we
>>> have

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello Patrick,

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.