Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2022/09/13 12:01:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

Hi,
A candidate for the Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/filevault/3.6.2/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-filevault/tree/jackrabbit-filevault-3.6.2/

The release notes can be found in JIRA at https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/JCRVLT/versions/12351387

The command for running automated checks against this release candidate is:
$ sh check-release.sh filevault 3.6.2 49fba1b14dcab7a382d0b98659288cd54ba40767
(leveraging the script from https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/check-release.sh)

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-1582/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2.
The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours during business days and passes
if a majority of at least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.
The vote fails if not enough votes are cast after 1 week (5 business days).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2
[ ] -1 Do not release this package becauseā€¦

Thanks in advance for voting,
Konrad

P.S. Make sure to update the check-release.sh to the latest version to circumvent the issue outlined at https://lists.apache.org/thread/hy2nrh42d0xcbj8oh6kc41mz9fl6s5v3

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Am 13.09.2022 um 14:01 schrieb Konrad Windszus:
> [X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

...where...

> [INFO] Apache Maven 3.6.3 (cecedd343002696d0abb50b32b541b8a6ba2883f)
> [INFO] OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
> [INFO] Java version: 11.0.16.1, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\usr\local\jdk-11.0.16.1
> [INFO] MAVEN_OPTS: -Xmx2g

Best regards, Julian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

Posted by Marcel Reutegger via dev <de...@jackrabbit.apache.org>.
On 16.09.22, 09:35, "Konrad Windszus" <ko...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Can I reuse the version number 3.6.2 or should the new release candidate be 3.6.4?

I would use 3.6.4 to avoid any confusion.

Regards
Marcel

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
I agree, I am gonna respin.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger via dev <de...@jackrabbit.apache.org>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger via dev <de...@jackrabbit.apache.org>.

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.6.2

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
I am gonna cancel this vote due to the outdated release notes contained in this RC.
I am preparing a new release candidate.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Konrad