Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by FrindForever <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 10:50:01 UTC

Turbine + Eclipse 3.3

Dear All,
I have source code for turbine based web project.
I want to use Eclipse 3.3 Europa as an I.D.E.
>From existing source I have created project in eclipse using "Create project
from existing source" option.
I have also done tomcat related settings in eclipse using sysdeo tomcat
plug-in.
But when I try to run project I get following error:
Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

	Requested Screen not found:
	Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
	[com.affinityexpress.commom.modules, com.trimap.turbine.modules,
org.apache.turbine.flux.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules]

	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.getInstance(ScreenLoader.java:197)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:162)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:563)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
	at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:432)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
	at
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If I refresh the page then I get following error:
Horrible Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.pull.TurbinePullService.populateWithRequestTools(TurbinePullService.java:468)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.pull.TurbinePullService.populateContext(TurbinePullService.java:406)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.pull.TurbinePull.populateContext(TurbinePull.java:145)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.getContext(TurbineVelocityService.java:249)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocity.getContext(TurbineVelocity.java:156)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.VelocityPage.doBuildBeforeAction(VelocityPage.java:84)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:137)
[...]

Can anybody please guide me to solve this problem please?

Re: Turbine + Eclipse 3.3

Posted by FrindForever <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am using Turbine 2.2, Velocity 1.3, and Torque 3.0.
IDE is Eclipse 3.3(Europa) and web server is Tomcat 5.5.12.
I hope this will help.
Regards,
Bipin

Re: Turbine + Eclipse 3.3

Posted by Juergen Hoffmann <ho...@apache.org>.
Hi,

which Version of Turbine are you using?

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann

Re: Turbine + Eclipse 3.3

Posted by FrindForever <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am not using VelocityOnlyLayout, I am using HtmlLayout.
Please find below data in my TurbineResources.services.properties file:

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  S E R V I C E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# Classes for Turbine Services should be defined here.
# Format: services.[name].classname=[implementing class]
#
# To specify properties of a service use the following syntax:
# service.[name].[property]=[value]
#
# The order that these services is listed is important! The
# order that is stated here is the order in which the services
# will be initialized. Keep this is mind if you have services
# that depend on other services during initialization.
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

services.ResourceService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.resources.TurbineResourceService
services.LoggingService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.TurbineLoggingService
#services.LoggingService.classname=com.company
name.commom.utils.LoggingUtils
services.ComponentService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.component.TurbineComponentService
services.FactoryService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.factory.TurbineFactoryService
services.PoolService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.pool.TurbinePoolService
services.RunDataService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.TurbineRunDataService
services.ServletService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.servlet.TurbineServletService
services.AssemblerBrokerService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.TurbineAssemblerBrokerService
services.LocalizationService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.localization.TurbineLocalizationService
services.MimeTypeService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.mimetype.TurbineMimeTypeService
services.GlobalCacheService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.cache.TurbineGlobalCacheService
services.SchedulerService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.schedule.TurbineSchedulerService
services.XmlRpcService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.xmlrpc.TurbineXmlRpcService
services.UniqueIdService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.uniqueid.TurbineUniqueIdService
services.UploadService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUploadService
services.SecurityService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBSecurityService
services.PoolBrokerService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.db.TurbinePoolBrokerService
services.MapBrokerService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.db.TurbineMapBrokerService
services.PullService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.pull.TurbinePullService
#services.IntakeService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.intake.TurbineIntakeService
services.TemplateService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.template.TurbineTemplateService
services.XSLTService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.xslt.TurbineXSLTService
# Turn on the appropriate template service.
services.VelocityService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  P O O L / M A P  B R O K E R
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# Default value: default
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

services.PoolBrokerService.defaultPool = commom
services.MapBrokerService.defaultMap = commom

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  R U N   D A T A   S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# Default implementations of base interfaces for request processing.
# Additional configurations can be defined by using other keys
# in the place of the <default> key.
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

services.RunDataService.default.run.data=org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData
services.RunDataService.default.parameter.parser=org.apache.turbine.util.parser.DefaultParameterParser
services.RunDataService.default.cookie.parser=org.apache.turbine.util.parser.DefaultCookieParser

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  C A C H E   S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# Interval at which the cache will be checked. The default is
# 5000ms or 5 seconds.

services.GlobalCacheService.cache.check.frequency = 5000

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  A S S E M B L E R  B R O K E R  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# A list of AssemblerFactory classes that will be registered
# with TurbineAssemblerBrokerService
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

services.AssemblerBrokerService.screen=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaScreenFactory
#services.AssemblerBrokerService.screen=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.python.PythonScreenFactory
services.AssemblerBrokerService.action=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaActionFactory
services.AssemblerBrokerService.layout=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaLayoutFactory
services.AssemblerBrokerService.page=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaPageFactory
services.AssemblerBrokerService.navigation=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaNavigationFactory
services.AssemblerBrokerService.scheduledjob=org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaScheduledJobFactory

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  T E M P L A T E  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# Roughly, the number of templates in each category.
#
# Defaults: layout=2, navigation=10, screen=50

services.TemplateService.layout.cache.size=2
services.TemplateService.navigation.cache.size=10
services.TemplateService.screen.cache.size=50

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  P U L L  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# These are the properties for the Pull Service, the service
# that works in conjuction with the Turbine Pull Model API.
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# This determines whether the non-request tools are refreshed
# on each request (request tools aren't ever, because they're
# instantiated for the request only anyway).
services.PullService.tools.per.request.refresh=true

# These are tools that are placed in the context by the service
# These tools will be made available to all your
# templates. You list the tools in the following way:
#
#
# <scope>      is the tool scope: global, request, session
#              or persistent (see below for more details)
# <id>         is the name of the tool in the context
#
# You can configure the tools in this way:
#
# So if you find "global", "request", "session" or "persistent" as second
# part, it is a configuration to put a tool into the toolbox, else it is a
# tool specific configuration.
#
# For example:
#
# tool.global.ui    = org.apache.turbine.util.pull.UIManager
# tool.global.mm    = org.apache.turbine.util.pull.MessageManager
# tool.request.link = org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplateLink
# tool.request.page =
org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplatePageAttributes
#
# Then:
#
# tool.ui.skin = default
#
# configures the value of "skin" for the "ui" tool.
#
# Tools are accessible in all templates by the <id> given
# to the tool. So for the above listings the UIManager would
# be available as $ui, the MessageManager as $mm, the TemplateLink
# as $link and the TemplatePageAttributes as $page.
#
# You should avoid using tool names called "global", "request",
# "session" or "persistent" because of clashes with the possible Scopes.
#
# Scopes:
#
#   global:     tool is instantiated once and that instance is available
#               to all templates for all requests. Tool must be threadsafe.
#
#   request:    tool is instantiated once for each request (although the
#               PoolService is used to recycle instances). Tool need not
#               be threadsafe.
#
#   session:    tool is instantiated once for each user session, and is
#               stored in the user's temporary hashtable. Tool should be
#               threadsafe.
#
#   persistent: tool is instantitated once for each use session, and
#               is stored in the user's permanent hashtable. This means
#               for a logged in user the tool will be persisted in the
#               user's objectdata. Tool should be threadsafe and
#               Serializable.
#
# Defaults: none

tool.request.link=org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplateLink
tool.request.page=org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplatePageAttributes
tool.request.content=org.apache.turbine.util.ContentURI
tool.request.l10n=org.apache.turbine.services.localization.LocalizationTool
tool.request.flux=org.apache.turbine.flux.tools.FluxTool

#tool for html and javascript escape
tool.global.StringEscapeUtilsWrapper=com.company
name.commom.utils.StringEscapeUtilsWrapper

# These are intake tools.
#tool.request.om=org.apache.turbine.om.OMTool
#tool.request.intake=org.apache.turbine.services.intake.IntakeTool

#!!!
#tool.global.ui=org.apache.turbine.services.pull.util.UIManager

# The UI Manager will allow you to skin your Turbine
# application using simple properties files that are
# located in the WEBAPP/resources/ui/skins/ directory
# hierarchy.

#!!!
#tool.ui.skin=default

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  V E L O C I T Y  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# The location of Velocity configuration file, relative to webapp root
# These properties will override the default properties set by Velocity.
# You should specify the path to the templates directories as well as
# the path to the log file and they should also be relative to webapp root

services.VelocityService.template.extension=vm
services.VelocityService.default.page = VelocityPage
###!!!
#services.VelocityService.default.screen=VelocityScreen
services.VelocityService.default.screen=TrimapSecureScreen

###!!!
#services.VelocityService.default.layout = VelocityECSLayout
services.VelocityService.default.layout = HtmlLayout

services.VelocityService.default.navigation=VelocityNavigation
services.VelocityService.default.error.screen = VelocityErrorScreen
###!!!
services.VelocityService.default.layout.template = Default.vm
#services.VelocityService.default.layout.template = Html.vm

services.VelocityService.runtime.log=/logs/velocity.log
#services.VelocityService.input.encoding=UTF-8
services.VelocityService.velocimacro.library = GlobalMacros.vm,
TrimapMacros.vm

services.VelocityService.resource.loader = file
services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.description = Velocity File
Resource Loader
services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoader
services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.path =
/templates/app,/templates/flux
services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.cache = false
services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval = 2

services.VelocityService.resource.loader = classpath
services.VelocityService.classpath.resource.loader.description = Velocity
Classpath Resource Loader
services.VelocityService.classpath.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  J S P  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

services.JspService.template.extension=jsp
services.JspService.default.page = JspPage
services.JspService.default.screen=BaseJspScreen
services.JspService.default.layout = JspLayout
services.JspService.default.navigation=BaseJspNavigation
services.JspService.default.error.screen = JspErrorScreen
services.JspService.default.layout.template = Default.jsp

services.JspService.templates = /templates/app,/templates/flux
services.JspService.buffer.size = 8192

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  W E B M A C R O  S E R V I C E
#
# the webmacro-service is deprecated. you should use velocity instead!
# see http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/migration.html
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

services.WebMacroService.template.extension=wm
services.WebMacroService.default.page = WebMacroSitePage
services.WebMacroService.default.screen=WebMacroSiteScreen
services.WebMacroService.default.layout = WebMacroSiteLayout
services.WebMacroService.default.navigation=WebMacroSiteNavigation
services.WebMacroService.default.error.screen = WebMacroSiteErrorScreen
services.WebMacroService.default.layout.template = Default.wm

# The location of WebMacro configuration file, relative to webapp
# root.

services.WebMacroService.properties=/WEB-INF/conf/WebMacro.properties

# The path where WebMacro will look for templates, relative to webapp
# root.  Use your system's path separator to specify multiple paths.

services.WebMacroService.templates=/templates/app,/templates/flux

# The class that will act as a template provider in webmacro.  We can
# use default class from WebMacro (template path above is pushed into
# WebMacro configuration mechanism, so that class can pick it up), or
# some other custom class

services.WebMacroService.templates.provider=org.apache.turbine.services.webmacro.TurbineTemplateProvider

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  F R E E M A R K E R  S E R V I C E
#
# the freemarker-service is deprecated. you should use velocity instead!
# see http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# The path where FreeMarker will look for templates, relative to
# webapp root, if supported by the servlet engine.
#
# Default: /templates

services.FreeMarkerService.templates=/templates

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  U P L O A D  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# Whether the files should be automatically picked up by
# ParameterParser.

services.UploadService.automatic=true

#
# The directory where files will be temporarily stored.
#
services.UploadService.repository=attachments/temp

#
# The maximum size of a request that will be processed.
#
# 15728640 == 15Mb
# 52428800 == 50Mb
services.UploadService.size.max=52428800

#
# The maximum size of a request that will have it's elements cached in
# memory by TurbineUploadService class.
#
#services.UploadService.size.threshold=10240
services.UploadService.size.threshold=52428800

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  L O C A L I Z A T I O N  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# Default ResourceBundle and language/country codes used by the
# TurbineLocalizationService.
#
locale.default.bundle=MyBundle
locale.default.language=en
locale.default.country=US

#
# This will set the charset= portion of the ContentType: header.
# Leave commented out unless you want to return stuff as a different
# charset.
#
# locale.default.charset=

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  M I M E T Y P E  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# This property specifies a file containing mappings between MIME
# content types and the corresponding file name extensions. The
# service itself contains a hardcoded set of most common mappings.
# The file must use the same syntax as the mime.types file of
# the Apache Server, i.e.
# <mimetype> <ext1> <ext2>...
#
#services.MimeTypeService.mime.types=/WEB-INF/conf/mime.types

# This property specifies a file containing mappings between locales
# and the corresponding character encodings. The service itself
# contains a hardcoded set of most common mappings.
# The file should use the Java property file syntax, i.e.
# <lang_country_variant>=<charset>
#
#services.MimeTypeService.charsets=/WEB-INF/conf/charset.properties

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  S C H E D U L E R  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

#
# Set enabled to true to start the scheduler.
#
# Default = false
#
scheduler.enabled=false

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  S E C U R I T Y  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

#
# This is the class that implements the User interface.
# You want to override this setting only if you want your User
# implementation to provide application specific addtional
# functionality.
#
# Default: org.apache.turbine.om.security.TurbineUser
#

services.SecurityService.user.class=org.apache.turbine.om.security.TurbineUser

#
# This setting is DBSecurityService specific - this class is consulted for
the names
# of the columns in the users' tables for the purpose of creating join
queries.
# If you use your own User implementation in conjunction with
DBSecurityService,
# it's peer class must implement
org.apache.turbine.om.security.peer.UserPeer interface,
# and you need to specify the name of the peer class here.
#
# Defalut: org.apache.turbine.om.security.peer.TurbineUserPeer
#
services.SecurityService.userPeer.class=org.apache.turbine.om.security.peer.TurbineUserPeer

#
# This is the class that implements UserManager interface.
# Override this setting if you want your User information stored
# on a different medium (LDAP directory is a good example).
# Default implementation uses Peers and a relational database .
#

services.SecurityService.user.manager=org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBUserManager

#
# This is used by the SecurityService to make the password checking
# secure. When enabled, passwords are transformed by a one-way
# function into a sequence of bytes that is base64 encoded.
# It is impossible to guess the plain-text form of the password
# from the representation. When user logs in, the entered password
# is transformed the same way and then compared with stored value.
#
# Default: false
#

services.SecurityService.secure.passwords=false

#
# This property lets you choose what digest algorithm will be used
# for encrypting passwords. Check documentation of your JRE for
# available algorithms.
#
# Default: SHA
#

services.SecurityService.secure.passwords.algorithm=SHA

# Configuration for the LDAP Security Service implementation

#services.SecurityService.ldap.security.athentication=simple
#services.SecurityService.ldap.port=<LDAP PORT>
#services.SecurityService.ldap.host=<LDAP HOST>
#services.SecurityService.ldap.admin.username=<ADMIN USERNAME>
#services.SecurityService.ldap.admin.password=<ADMIN PASSWORD>
#services.SecurityService.ldap.user.basesearch=<SEARCH PATTERN>
#services.SecurityService.ldap.user.search.filter=<SEARCH FILTER>
#services.SecurityService.ldap.dn.attribute=userPrincipalName
#services.SecurityService.ldap.provider=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  X M L R P C  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# This property specifies which class should be used to parse
# xml for XmlRpc functionality.
#
# Default: org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

services.XmlRpcService.parser=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

# This property specifies which network interface the server part of
# XmlRpc should bind to (if it is active).  If not specified, the
# server will bind to all addresses configured for your host.
#
# Default: 127.0.0.1

#services.XmlRpcService.address=127.0.0.1

# This property specifies which TCP port the web server part of
# XmlRpc should listen on (if it is active).
#
# Default: 12345

services.XmlRpcService.port=12345

# If any classes are specified here, the Service will create an
# instance of them here and start up a listener on the specified
# port.
#
# Note that the handlers demonstrated are not very useful.  You
# will have to invent your own services.  They do however
# illustrate that any class with a default constructor can be
# added here
#
# The handler parameter without further extension determines
# the default handler for the service
#
# Default: no classes are specified by default

#services.XmlRpcService.handler.$default=java.util.Hashtable
#services.XmlRpcService.handler.stringhandler=java.lang.String

# The following properties allow the transfer of data between
# separate Turbine applications running on different servers.
# This allows B2B type behavior such as sending database
# updates in the form of XML or whatever type of data
# that needs to be shared between Turbine applications
# running on separate servers.

services.XmlRpcService.handler.file =
org.apache.turbine.services.xmlrpc.util.FileHandler
services.XmlRpcService.paranoid = false
services.XmlRpcService.acceptClient = 192.168.1.*
services.XmlRpcService.denyClient =

# Do we want a secure server

services.XmlRpcService.secure.server = false

# Secure server options

services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.java.protocol.handler.pkgs = \
    com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol

services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.security.provider = \
    com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider

services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.security.protocol = TLS

# You probably want to keep your key stores and trust stores
# clear out of your webapp.

services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.javax.net.ssl.keyStore =
/tmp/keystore
services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType = jks
services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword =
password
services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.javax.net.ssl.trustStore =
/tmp/truststore
services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.javax.net.ssl.trustStoreType =
jks
services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword
= password

services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.sun.ssl.keymanager.type =
SunX509
services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.sun.ssl.trust.manager.type =
SunX509

# These values should be set to 'all' for debugging purposes.

services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.javax.net.debug = none
services.XmlRpcService.secure.server.option.java.security.debug = none

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  P O O L  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# Default capacity of pools of the Object pooling service.
#
# Default: 128
services.PoolService.pool.capacity = 128

# Class specific capacities used instead of the default if specified.
#
#services.PoolService.pool.capacity.org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData=512

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  F A C T O R Y  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# A comma separated list of classloaders (very optional)
#
# Example: org.foo.bar.MyClassLoader, org.ack.joe.YourClassLoader
#
#services.FactoryService.class.loaders=

# Customized factories to be used instead of the default factory.
# E.g. to instantiate XML parsers, SSL sockets, etc., which require
# specific instantiation not supported by the default factory.
# The property name is prefixed with "factory" followed by the
# name of the production class. The value is the class name of
# the factory implementing the Factory interface. The factory
# will be instantiated by using the service itself.
#
# Examples:
#
#
services.FactoryService.factory.javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder=org.foo.xml.DomBuilderFactory
#
services.FactoryService.factory.javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser=org.foo.xml.SaxParserFactory
#
services.FactoryService.factory.java.net.ServerSocket=org.foo.net.SslServerSocketFactory

#--------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# X S L T  S E R V I C E
#
#--------------------------------------------------------------------

services.XSLTService.path = /path/to/stylesheets
services.XSLTService.cache = false

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  I N T A K E   S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# The location of the xml file specifying valid inputs
#
# Example: org.foo.bar.MyClassLoader, org.ack.joe.YourClassLoader
#
services.IntakeService.xml.path=WEB-INF/conf/intake.xml

Re: Turbine + Eclipse 3.3

Posted by Juergen Hoffmann <ho...@apache.org>.
Hi <whatever your name is>,

so you have a Default class (Default.java) which derives from
VelocityScreen, or VelocitySecureScreen at any of these locations
(com.affinityexpress.commom.modules,
com.trimap.turbine.modules,org.apache.turbine.flux.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules)?

I assume you are using VelocityOnlyLayout. If not, create one, it can be
empty, but it needs to be there.

I have cross-posted this to users@turbine.apache.org, since this is more
of an user issue instead of a development one.

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann

RE: Turbine + Eclipse 3.3

Posted by FrindForever <bi...@gmail.com>.
No, Its not common, Its commom only.
I have checked it.
Please give some solution.

RE: Turbine + Eclipse 3.3

Posted by Martin Lidgard | Tibet Server <ma...@tibetserver.se>.
Hi,

Could it be that you have a typo in your configuration:

com.affinityexpress.commom.modules should perhaps have "common" instead?

Best regards,

Martin

I have source code for turbine based web project.
I want to use Eclipse 3.3 Europa as an I.D.E.
>From existing source I have created project in eclipse using "Create project
from existing source" option.
I have also done tomcat related settings in eclipse using sysdeo tomcat
plug-in.
But when I try to run project I get following error:
Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

	Requested Screen not found:
	Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
	[com.affinityexpress.commom.modules, com.trimap.turbine.modules,
org.apache.turbine.flux.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules]

	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.getInstance(ScreenLoader.java:197)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:162)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:563)
	at
FilterChain.java:252)
	at
ain.java:173)
	at
va:213)
	at
)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
)
	at
:107)
	at
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
a:527)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
rkerThread.java:80)
	at
a:684)