Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2016/06/07 03:02:03 UTC

Re: can i custom override some base class Vector.?

is it there have some imprt?now days

Re: can i custom override some base class Vector.?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 6/6/16, 10:05 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

>which code do those thing?

I'm not totally sure.  I usually take some source code and debug into it.
I think FunctionCallEmitter.java might be involved.  Also look for uses of
the class AppliedVectorDefinition.

HTH,
-Alex

Re: can i custom override some base class Vector.?

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
which code do those thing?

Re: can i custom override some base class Vector.?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 6/6/16, 8:02 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

>is it there have some imprt?now days

I haven't found time to work on it.