Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Sree ..." <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/19 19:09:26 UTC

How do we analyse the resuts in JMeter??

Can some one tell me How do we analyse the resuts in JMeter??What exactly
Sample, average, Throughput etc are meant for and what is the significance
of those numbers

thx in advance and i need to know ASAP :(

--
-Thanks
-Srikanth.G

Re: How do we analyse the resuts in JMeter??

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.
Please read the documentation for jmeter
and some beginner statistics. I think scott
barbar's site and his 'user experience not metrics'
series on developerworks is a good start..

2 days is as soon as it could be :-)

Himanshu