Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Phil Shafer <ph...@juniper.net> on 2002/11/05 21:44:31 UTC

Re:

Peter Royal writes:
>Did you try "/WEB-INF/...." ?

Nope, that did it. Cool. I was thinking the /localhost/jtk/
was part of the problem, but appearantly this is handled
internally by something (jndi?).

Thanks,
 Phil

Re:

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 10:06:30PM +0100, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 November 2002 21:44, Phil Shafer wrote:
> > Peter Royal writes:
> > >Did you try "/WEB-INF/...." ?
> >
> > Nope, that did it. Cool. I was thinking the /localhost/jtk/
> > was part of the problem, but appearantly this is handled
> > internally by something (jndi?).
>
> Hm, I posted a patch for this at Bugzilla after having spent a week in
> intense agony over this problem, and while my bug report as far from a
> piece of art, it would save many people some headaches if it was
> applied...

	Patch applied. Thanks for the reminder :)

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re:

Posted by Kjetil Kjernsmo <kj...@kjernsmo.net>.
On Tuesday 05 November 2002 21:44, Phil Shafer wrote:
> Peter Royal writes:
> >Did you try "/WEB-INF/...." ?
>
> Nope, that did it. Cool. I was thinking the /localhost/jtk/
> was part of the problem, but appearantly this is handled
> internally by something (jndi?).

Hm, I posted a patch for this at Bugzilla after having spent a week in
intense agony over this problem, and while my bug report as far from a
piece of art, it would save many people some headaches if it was
applied...

Best,

Kjetil
--