Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> on 2006/11/15 16:40:48 UTC

With what should we replace C:/Program Files/IBM/uima?

Example descriptors have paths including C:/Program Files/IBM/uima
(which are then replaced by $UIMA_HOME if you run the
adjustExamplePaths scripts).

We should obviously remove IBM from this.  But what do you think we should use?
C:/Program Files/uima
C:/Program Files/apache/uima
C:/Program Files/apache-uima
C:/uima
C:/apache/uima
C:/apache-uima
Other?

-Adam

Re: With what should we replace C:/Program Files/IBM/uima?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I also generally prefer lower case, but make an exception for
brand-things where it might
make a difference.

In this case, I don't feel very strongly about captialization....

-Marshall

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.