Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joshua Grisham <gr...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/05 16:38:41 UTC

Add permission to create KIP on Confluence

Hello!

I was sent here from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-10640?focusedCommentId=17225581&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17225581

I have created an account on the Apache Confluence site with username
*joshuagrisham
*and would like permission to create a new KIP so that I can submit two new
proposals (KAFKA-10640 and KAFKA-10627).

Thank you!

Best regards,
Joshua Grisham

Re: Add permission to create KIP on Confluence

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Joshua,

Thanks for your interest. Just gave you the wiki permissions.

Jun