Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/02/01 04:25:49 UTC

[VOTE] CVS Commit: Keith Wannamaker

Ok,

He has been sending lots of excellent patches as well as the fact that he
already has an apache.org account. I think we should give him commit access.

We need two more +1's from others with commit access.

-jon

Re: [VOTE] CVS Commit: Keith Wannamaker

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
+1

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Ok,
>
> He has been sending lots of excellent patches as well as the fact that he
> already has an apache.org account. I think we should give him commit
access.

+1.

Remy

Posted by Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net>.
+1

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net

Re: [VOTE] CVS Commit: Keith Wannamaker

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 1/31/01 7:46 PM, "cmanolache@yahoo.com" <cm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> He has been sending lots of excellent patches as well as the fact that he
>> already has an apache.org account. I think we should give him commit access.
>>
>> We need two more +1's from others with commit access.
>
> +1
>
> Costin

Done. Keith you now have karma.

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> He has been sending lots of excellent patches as well as the fact that he
> already has an apache.org account. I think we should give him commit access.
>
> We need two more +1's from others with commit access.

+1 :)
--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>
I'm selling my Sony Vaio Z505. Check out <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>