Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Dion Gouws <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 14:57:12 UTC

openmeetings-templates.jar

If you would like to change the standard email layout or add for example
some footer in every email you have to change the email templates.

To do that: Stop the Red5/OpenMeetings-Service Goto:
$Red5_HOME/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib/openmeetings-templates.jar
Unzip: openmeetings-templates.jar (this is a usual ZIP file, you can rename
it to openmeetings-templates.zip unzip, edit the files, zip it again and
rename it to

Re: openmeetings-templates.jar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
In 3.0.x+ templates are located
here: webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/openmeetings/web/mail/template/
No need to zip/unzip
I plan to move all emails to such templates

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings-templates.jar