Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rosalin Pattnaik <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 14:08:42 UTC

Does the Ode resume its execution once its restarts, whatever be its state of execution at the time of shutdown?

Hi,

Does Ode persist all its state and can resume from where it had left at the
time of shutdown?
I tried with a simple Bpel flow. In my case it worked if i killed the
process at a Wait stage and when i restarted the server , the process
instance was completed succesfully.

In the same process i also have an invoke(which throws an activityFailure)
and is handled by a fault handler.If i kill the process when its in the
invoke state and then restart the server , the process is not resumed and
completed.

Regards,
Rosalin

Re: Does the Ode resume its execution once its restarts, whatever be its state of execution at the time of shutdown?

Posted by Rosalin Pattnaik <ro...@gmail.com>.
yes waited for more than 120 secs.

The ode process had invoked an service on the esb and was waiting for a
response(no exception on the server console yet), while i killed the tomcat
server and then restarted the server and waited for more that 5 mins ...but
flow was not resumed.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Rosalin Pattnaik <ro...@gmail.com>.
The invoke has