Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Paul Carter-Brown <pa...@jini.guru> on 2019/02/03 16:42:08 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/johnzon/jaxrs/jsonb/jaxrs/JsonbJaxrsProvider

Hi,

I'm giving TomEE8.0.0-M2 a try with an EAR that works fine on 7.0.4

When the server boots the TomEE logs show this and the jax-rs services i
have are not deployed. Running JDK 1.8u181 on Linux.

Any ideas on where to start?

2019/02/03 16:09:28.652 INFO
[main][org.apache.openejb.server.ServiceManager.initServer] # Creating
ServerService(id=cxf-rs)
2019/02/03 16:09:28.850 SEVERE
[main][org.apache.openejb.server.ServiceManager.initServer] #
service.instantiation.err
Exception Class: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
##### Exception Stacktrace Start #####
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/johnzon/jaxrs/jsonb/jaxrs/JsonbJaxrsProvider
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:468)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:74)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:362)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRSService.initCxfProviders(CxfRSService.java:240)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRSService.init(CxfRSService.java:213)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.ServiceManager.initServer(ServiceManager.java:166)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.ServiceManager.initServers(ServiceManager.java:91)
        at
org.apache.openejb.server.SimpleServiceManager.init(SimpleServiceManager.java:149)
        at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(TomcatLoader.java:279)
        at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerListener.java:169)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:123)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:424)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:137)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:633)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:656)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:306)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:491)
org.apache.johnzon.jaxrs.jsonb.jaxrs.JsonbJaxrsProvider
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
        ... 31 more
##### Exception Stacktrace End   #####

Paul Carter-Brown
Director
Jini Guru
m: +27 (0) 83 442 7179 <+27834427179>
a: 1st Floor, Golf House, Design Quarter, Cnr. William Nicol and Leslie
  Johannesburg, South Africa
w: jini.guru  e: paul@jini.guru

Disclaimer: This message and/or attachment(s) may contain
privileged, confidential and/or personal information. If you are not the
intended recipient you may not disclose or distribute any of
the information contained within this message. In such case you must
destroy this message and inform the sender of the error. Jini Guru may not
accept liability for any errors, omissions, information and viruses
contained in the transmission of this message. Any opinions, conclusions
and other information contained within this message not related to Jini
Guru official business is deemed to be that of the individual only and is
not endorsed by Jini Guru.

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/johnzon/jaxrs/jsonb/jaxrs/JsonbJaxrsProvider

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the great feedback and for the tips. Maybe you would like to contribute a couple of samples that showcase these changes?

If you find an issue with M2, please report it back :)

Cheers,
Roberto

Posted by Paul Carter-Brown <pa...@jini.guru>.

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.