Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/03/25 08:15:35 UTC

OfBiz INR Problem

Hi All,

When I enter the product price in INR it will not display (means display as
$0.00) on the product page and then I changed to US dollar it working
perfectly.

Any Idea about this?

Thanks
Vikas

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Please ask your questions on the user mailing list.

-Adrian

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.
Actually I wants a simple inventory management system and one billing system.
ie. I want to update the products and when a customer buy something from the
shop I need to product a bill for the customer.

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in>.
Hi Vikash,

Please give me whole senerio,What do you want.....

-----
dhirajgupta