Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/10 18:09:37 UTC

set up hbase project in eclipse after protobuf3 change

After the protobuf3 change, I update the eclipse by adding the
hbase-protocol-shaded module in the project by "import existing maven
project".  However, eclipse did not recognize this; it shows red underlines
for the org.apache.hadoop.hbase.shaded.protobuf.generated.* (interestingly,
I can run unit tests without problem in eclipse).

I just wonder anyone is using eclipse and see the same problem (and how to
resolve this).

Thanks
Stephen

Re: set up hbase project in eclipse after protobuf3 change

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
My bad.  I just simply imported the module and had this problem.  I should
do 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' first. After doing this, the problem went away.

Thanks
Stephen

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Stephen: