Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Heping Zhang <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 09:54:54 UTC

how to use more than one parameters in DirectLink

hi, all, I know how to use binding parameters in DirectLink if there is only
one parameter. However now I want two parameters and it keeps say  "No
listener method named 'gotoPage' suitable for no listener parameters found
". I doubt I use it incorrectly. I write it this way:
    <component id="gotoPage" type="DirectLink">
        <binding name="listener" value="listener:gotoPage"/>
        <binding name="parameters" value="profession,address"/>
    </component>
public IPage gotoPage(Object[] parameters) {
//...
}
Is it wrong? how can I use it? Thank you.

Re: how to use more than one parameters in DirectLink

Posted by Heping Zhang <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Re: how to use more than one parameters in DirectLink

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
nearly!
<component id="gotoPage" type="DirectLink">
       <binding name="listener" value="listener:gotoPage"/>
       <binding name="parameters" value="ognl:{profession,address}"/>
   </component>

ciao,
kiuma

Posted by Heping Zhang <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I've tried and it works. It is more conveniency. Thank you all!

Re: how to use more than one parameters in DirectLink

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.
You should use something like this :
<binding name="parameters" value="ognl:{profession,address}"/>

and since tap4, your listener could have a signature like this (with the
wright types for your parameters) :
public IPage gotoPage(Profession profession, Address address)

Stephane