Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Leon <da...@nexthink.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/15 07:18:20 UTC

When will the version 3.2.0 be released?

We have an issue on PROD apparently solved by the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-12980 which will be released on the version 3.2.0. When will this version be available to download?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Re: When will the version 3.2.0 be released?

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Here's the release plan page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Future+release+plan

Currently, we haven't had release date plan for v3.2.0, because v3.1.0 is
still on-going.
But if you check the release interval of each release previously, you can
guess v3.2.0 should be on end of Q1 or early of Q2, 2022.

Thank you.
Luke

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,