Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/15 20:39:51 UTC

Lazy consensus for 0.1.0 release?

Given that we have only 1 vote (+1) in three weeks, should I go ahead and
publish the release? I know Luciano was asking about that on @general
incubator. Just want to get confirmation from mentors before doing so.

Re: Lazy consensus for 0.1.0 release?

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hurray! Glad to hear from you again, Hitesh!

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
Hi folks

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.