Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/31 01:13:18 UTC

eclipse 3.2.2 jars in central, what about RCP SDKs?

We develop RCP applications and it is handy that the Eclipse jars are
now on central, can we get some of the RCP archives up as well?

As per the downloads at
  http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.2.2-200702121330/index.php

We need the eclipse-RCP-3.2.2 for our environment
(eclipse-RCP-3.2.2-win32.zip) as well as the delta pack
(eclipse-RCP-3.2.2-delta-pack.zip)

These don't appear to be available on central (At least I couldn't
find them easily).

Cheers

Re: eclipse 3.2.2 jars in central, what about RCP SDKs?

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:
> I've been busy but before anyone publishes anything I'll try to
>  summarize the meeting we had at EclipseCon. In a nutshell the OSGi
>  experts around the table like Peter Krien's, and Jeff McAffer agreed
>  aligning the artifact id in Maven with the symbolic id is the way to
>  go in the future. I'll do the summary some time this week. Nothing
>  should be published until this agreed upon method is embodied in the
>  tooling.

Ok.

I'll go back to my internal repo for now then.

Re: eclipse 3.2.2 jars in central, what about RCP SDKs?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

On 30-Mar-08, at 4:39 PM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> you would need to run eclipse:to-maven with the 2.5 plugin and put
> them somewhere to be synced
>
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> We develop RCP applications and it is handy that the Eclipse jars are
>> now on central, can we get some of the RCP archives up as well?
>>
>> As per the downloads at
>>  http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.2.2-200702121330/index.php
>>
>> We need the eclipse-RCP-3.2.2 for our environment
>> (eclipse-RCP-3.2.2-win32.zip) as well as the delta pack
>> (eclipse-RCP-3.2.2-delta-pack.zip)
>>
>> These don't appear to be available on central (At least I couldn't
>> find them easily).
>>
>> Cheers

> -- The Princess Bride

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

To do two things at once is to do neither.

-—Publilius Syrus, Roman slave, first century B.C.

Re: eclipse 3.2.2 jars in central, what about RCP SDKs?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
you would need to run eclipse:to-maven with the 2.5 plugin and put
them somewhere to be synced

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We develop RCP applications and it is handy that the Eclipse jars are
>  now on central, can we get some of the RCP archives up as well?
>
>  As per the downloads at
>   http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.2.2-200702121330/index.php
>
>  We need the eclipse-RCP-3.2.2 for our environment
>  (eclipse-RCP-3.2.2-win32.zip) as well as the delta pack
>  (eclipse-RCP-3.2.2-delta-pack.zip)
>
>  These don't appear to be available on central (At least I couldn't
>  find them easily).
>
>  Cheers

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.