Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Brice Hamon <no...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/03 19:02:08 UTC

fireevent issue: patch location

Hi guys,

I am having issue with the MT tcl8.6 / TclRivet 2.1.2 when running my
foreign TCL API inside Rivet. Outside Rivet all is good.
I guess I am hitting the bug with the fireevent as my MT tcl 8.6 is native.

I would like to try the patch for this problem to see if it will solve my
issue.

Can you tell me where I can get it?

Thank you

Brice.