Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steve <co...@excite.com> on 2004/05/24 03:31:06 UTC

Accessing selection-list values

 Hi all, I am trying to access the selection list value in cocoon form, as selected by the user, from the flowscript.My code for the above is :- widvalue = form.getWidget("select-id").getValue(); However in my cocoon log the widvalue is printed as null. Please correct me where am i wrong. Regards,Steve.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Re: Accessing selection-list values

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 24.05.2004 03:31, Steve wrote:

> Hi all, I am trying to access the selection list value in cocoon
> form, as selected by the user, from the flowscript.My code for the
> above is :- widvalue = form.getWidget("select-id").getValue();
> However in my cocoon log the widvalue is printed as null. Please
> correct me where am i wrong. Regards,Steve.

What version? SOmething has changed for getWidget() recently. What does
print(form.getWidget("select-id")) return?

Joerg