Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Stephan Augsten <st...@vogel-it.de> on 2007/08/01 15:46:37 UTC

spamassassin - Images for Information Security Magazine Germany

Dear Sir or Madam,

Gateway-Security is the main topic in the September-edition of our magazine Information Security (Germany). As a contra-part to commercial solutions we would like to report about Open Source solutions like Spamassassin, wherefore we need some nice images.

It would be great if you could send me a high-resoluted logo of your Open Source Community and two or three screenshots (with a short description for each).

The main point is that the images are supposed to be high resoluted tif-images (just about 3 to 5 MB). Our editorial team sets high value on your assistance.

Thank you very much and best regards

Stephan Augsten
Redakteur
SearchSecurity & Magazin Information Security

Vogel IT-Medien GmbH
August-Wessels-Str. 27
86156 Augsburg, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)821 2177-132
Fax: +49 (0)821 2177-35132
mailto:stephan.augsten@vogel-it.de

 Abonnieren Sie unseren RSS-Feed unter: SearchSecurity.de <http://www.searchsecurity.de/service/rssfeeds/>

www.vogel-it.de  |  www.techtarget.de <http://www.techtarget.de/>   |  www.egovcom.de <http://www.egovcom.de/>   |  www.it-business.de <http://www.it-business.de/>
www.searchstorage.de <http://www.searchstorage.de/>   |  www.searchsecurity.de <http://www.searchsecurity.de/>   |  www.searchnetworking.de <http://www.searchnetworking.de/>

EIN UNTERNEHMEN DER VOGEL BUSINESS MEDIEN

Registergericht Augsburg HRB 11943 | Geschäftsführer: Werner Nieberle

Re: spamassassin - Images for Information Security Magazine Germany

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Stephan Augsten wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>

> Gateway-Security is the main topic in the September-edition of our
> magazine Information Security (Germany). As a contra-part to
> commercial solutions we would like to report about Open Source
> solutions like Spamassassin, wherefore we need some nice images.
>

> It would be great if you could send me a high-resoluted logo of your
> Open Source Community and two or three screenshots (with a short
> description for each).
>
> The main point is that the images are supposed to be high resoluted
> tif-images (just about 3 to 5 MB). Our editorial team sets high value
> on your assistance.
>
> Thank you very much and best regards

A high resolution version of the logo can be found in the Wiki, There's
no .tiff format file, but there is .png format at 2348x1014 resolution,
which should be quite adequate.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/LogoDetails

As for screen shots, SpamAssassin is a command-line tool, so its output
is text. There are lots of different front-ends out there you can plug
it into if you want a graphical interface, but they aren't part of
SpamAssassin itself.