Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jones, Marty B." <ma...@dailyaccess.com> on 2003/08/05 14:04:24 UTC

Html tag question

I have an array of Project objects that are stored within a ActionForm class
(say ShowFileDiffsForm).

I have a getter and setter on the ShowFileDiffsForm:
	Project[] getProjects()
            void setProjects(Project[] projects)

The Project object itself has the attributes:
            int id;
	String name

My question is how can I build a logic:iterate tag to iterate over the array
of project objects.?

Here is what I have so far

<logic:iterate id="element" name="showFileDiffsForm" property="projects"
indexId="index">
  <li><em><bean:write name="element.name"/></em>&nbsp;[<bean:write
name="index"/>]</li>
</logic:iterate>

The one thing that I don't know how to do is to write the name and the
project id out for each iteration.  ]

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Re: Html tag question

Posted by Nagendra Kumar O V S <na...@ikigo.com>.
<logic:iterate id="element" name="showFileDiffsForm" property="projects">
<li><em><bean:write name="element" property="name"/></em>
&nbsp;[<bean:write name="element" property="id"/>]</li>
</logic:iterate>

-- nagi