Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Billy Huddleston <bi...@nxs.net> on 2005/08/09 19:55:22 UTC

Question about addons

Anyone have a method of delivering a message to a local mailbox if it's spam
and then allowing the user to forward it on if it's not a quartine system,
kinda like POSTINI does it? I've got a few of my customers looking for
something like that, I can run them through my SA servers, and tag spam, but
they would prefer not to get the messages if at all possible.

Thanks, Billy

             | Billy Huddleston   Senior Systems Administrator  |
             | Net-Express                  http://www.nxs.net  |
             | 114 Sherway Rd.             Voice: 865-691-2011  |
             | Knoxville, TN  37922          Fax: 865-691-9894  |
             | billy@nxs.net                                    |