Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2016/12/13 17:36:53 UTC

Nightly build #684

I don't know what's causing these failures... looks like Gradle. Do we know
if the problem is Gradle or the Apache build machines?

:geode-core:integrationTestUnexpected exception thrown.
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.MessageIOException: Could not read
message from '/127.0.0.1:46897'.
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.SocketConnection.receive(SocketConnection.java:85)
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.hub.MessageHub$ConnectionReceive.run(MessageHub.java:250)
at
org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:54)
at
org.gradle.internal.concurrent.StoppableExecutorImpl$1.run(StoppableExecutorImpl.java:40)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.hub.InterHubMessageSerializer$MessageReader.read(InterHubMessageSerializer.java:71)
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.hub.InterHubMessageSerializer$MessageReader.read(InterHubMessageSerializer.java:52)
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.SocketConnection.receive(SocketConnection.java:78)
... 6 more
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.ConnectException: Could not connect to
server [324ba98c-8390-4910-98fc-0ba81e170929 port:49771,
addresses:[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, /127.0.0.1]]. Tried addresses:
[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, /127.0.0.1].
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.TcpOutgoingConnector.connect(TcpOutgoingConnector.java:66)
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.hub.MessageHubBackedClient.getConnection(MessageHubBackedClient.java:35)
at
org.gradle.process.internal.worker.child.SystemApplicationClassLoaderWorker.call(SystemApplicationClassLoaderWorker.java:71)
at
org.gradle.process.internal.worker.child.SystemApplicationClassLoaderWorker.call(SystemApplicationClassLoaderWorker.java:45)
at
worker.org.gradle.process.internal.worker.GradleWorkerMain.run(GradleWorkerMain.java:61)
at
worker.org.gradle.process.internal.worker.GradleWorkerMain.main(GradleWorkerMain.java:66)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.connect(SocketAdaptor.java:111)
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.TcpOutgoingConnector.tryConnect(TcpOutgoingConnector.java:80)
at
org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.TcpOutgoingConnector.connect(TcpOutgoingConnector.java:53)
... 5 more
 FAILED

Re: Nightly build #684

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.
If its related to time taken by the tests, it may get addressed by breaking
down...But if there is issue with the test, we will still continue to see
it.

-Anil.

Re: Nightly build #684

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Nightly build #684

Posted by Jared Stewart <js...@pivotal.io>.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23523831/gradle-build-fail-process-gradle-test-executor-1-finished-with-non-zero-exit <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23523831/gradle-build-fail-process-gradle-test-executor-1-finished-with-non-zero-exit>
[2] https://discuss.gradle.org/t/strange-exception-thrown-running-unit-tests/2515/15 <https://discuss.gradle.org/t/strange-exception-thrown-running-unit-tests/2515/15>
[3] https://discuss.gradle.org/t/unexpected-exception-thrown-org-gradle-messaging-remote-internal-messageioexception-could-not-read-message-from-0/1095 <https://discuss.gradle.org/t/unexpected-exception-thrown-org-gradle-messaging-remote-internal-messageioexception-could-not-read-message-from-0/1095>

Re: Nightly build #684

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Nightly build #684

Posted by Jared Stewart <js...@pivotal.io>.