Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/15 16:53:17 UTC

about maven.repo.local property in maven3.0.4

Dear maven community,
       Is "maven.repo.local" property still a Built-in maven property
?   If yes, Why I can not get it's value by using ${maven.repo.local}
in pom.xml, but I can get it's value by using ${maven.repo.local} in
pom.xml after running "mvn -Dmaven.repo.local=/root/.m2/repositories"
.  So this confuse me much.

Best regards!

Re: about maven.repo.local property in maven3.0.4

Posted by jinwei zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Nick,
     Yes, I have tried ${settings.localRepository}, it works, too. But
I think there should be a property "maven.repo.local" in maven code ,
and when I using "mvn -Dmaven.repo.local=xxx install" , the value
"xxx" will be passed to the  property "maven.repo.local" . Do you
think so ?

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi,