Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> on 2014/01/02 16:12:05 UTC

Disable a module

Hi all

If I like to desable a module (for exemple helpcontent2) what I have to do?

Thanks for the answare.

Greetings Raphael

Re: Disable a module

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 1/2/14 4:12 PM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi all
>
> If I like to desable a module (for exemple helpcontent2) what I have to do?

We can't do that today. The way to go is to introduce a configure option
and then walk through all the modules that depends or are requisites of
helpcontent2. This will require some time and a deeper analysis of what
is depending or triggered by the help files.

But with a new and improved build system it should become much faster to
build with more languages. It's really annoying today and a very poor
design in way how translation files are handled today in some modules.
Room for improvements everywhere ;-)

Juergen