Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by liviafernandes <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/05 23:12:45 UTC

activemq-core.xsd localy

Hi,

Somebody knows how to associate the activemq-core.xsd url with the
activemq.xsd found in the jar file (activemq-core-5.2.0.jar)?

I'm getting this error:
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
19 in XML document from class path resource [jms-context.xml] is invalid;
nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:
The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'amq:broker'.
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)

This shoud me hapening because we remove the URL from the schemaLocation
(http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core classpath:activemq.xsd), and we are
using localy. But I don't know why XML are not finding the activemq.xsd
during the build process. I add the JAR file in the classpath, should not
work like that??

Thanks.

Re: activemq-core.xsd localy

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
The schema location information in your xml file is needed as this is used
as the key into the META-INF/spring.schemas file in activemq-core.jar.
see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/spring.schemas?view=markup

also:
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/extensible-xml.html#extensible-xml-registration-spring-schemas

On 5 April 2010 22:12, liviafernandes <li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Somebody knows how to associate the activemq-core.xsd url with the
> activemq.xsd found in the jar file (activemq-core-5.2.0.jar)?
>
> I'm getting this error:
> Caused by:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
> 19 in XML document from class path resource [jms-context.xml] is invalid;
> nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:
> The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for
> element
> 'amq:broker'.
>    at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
>    at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
>
> This shoud me hapening because we remove the URL from the schemaLocation
> (http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core classpath:activemq.xsd), and we
> are
> using localy. But I don't know why XML are not finding the activemq.xsd
> during the build process. I add the JAR file in the classpath, should not
> work like that??
>
> Thanks.

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration