Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andrey Almirov <al...@inbox.ru> on 2003/10/15 15:49:38 UTC

Re[2]: questions

Hello Andreas,

AH> - set the log level of the "lenya" category to DEBUG
AH> - attach your lenya.log file?
done

AH> Just an idea ... do you have cookies enabled in your browser?
All ok. Cookee is enabled.

Thanks.

Andrey

Re: questions

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andrey Almirov wrote:

> 1. Where can I get the "blog" publication? I have not it in CVS version.

Really? Then something seems to be wrong with your sandbox.
Doesn't the lenya/pubs directory contain a "blog" directory?

-- Andreas

Re: questions

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andrey Almirov wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 1:02:51 AM, you wrote:
>
> I have the following questions:
>
> MW> Also take a look at the "blog" or "oscom" publication, where
> MW> you are able to see it in action.
> 1. Where can I get the "blog" publication? I have not it in CVS version.
>
> 2. when I login to "oscom" publication in the Authoring view in the
> top menu I have the following:
>
> File {New CMS Project, Publish all projects, Logout}
> Search {Google, Translate E2g or G2e}
> Help {....}
> Debug {...,View Body XML ,...}
>
> How to can I edit page with form editior?

you need to "browse" to one of the projects, e.g.

http://127.0.0.1:8080/lenya/oscom/authoring/matrix/lenya.html

Click on the menu "File" and then "Edit with forms"

HTH

Michi

> What is wrong?
>
> 3. have somebody good experiance of integration between  Lenya and
> OpenOffice?

> I just saw some announce of this thing... I thing it would be greate
> if it would be possible...
>

>  Andrey                            mailto:almirov@inbox.ru

Michael Wechner

Re[2]: questions

Posted by Andrey Almirov <al...@inbox.ru>.
Hello Michael,

Re: questions

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Andrey Almirov wrote:

> all done. And all works.
>
> Thank you for your care!!!
>
> The new questions appers. I cant understand the form editor. It seems
> to me that it allows to insert th text only.

what do you mean by "th text"? I am currently working on the form based
editor, so it will
improve over the next couple of days (just update your local CVS
workspace on a regular basis).
Also take a look at the "blog" or "oscom" publication, where
you are able to see it in action.

> But I need the simple
> editing function to be included to the editor.
>
> I can't use the Bitflux because I must use the Internet Explorer.
>
> Does the Lenya support some IE WYSIWYG based editor?

There is still the Xopus interface included, but you need to get Xopus
separately.

HTH

Michi

Re: questions

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andrey Almirov wrote:

[..]

>  all done. And all works.
>
>  Thank you for your care!!!

Thanks for reporting - it looks like that was a bug :)

>  The new questions appers. I cant understand the form editor. It seems
>  to me that it allows to insert th text only. But I need the simple
>  editing function to be included to the editor.
>
>  I can't use the Bitflux because I must use the Internet Explorer.
>
>  Does the Lenya support some IE WYSIWYG based editor?

At the moment, I'm afraid the form editor is your only choice.
An alternative is using an external editor together with WebDAV.

-- Andreas

Re[2]: questions

Posted by Andrey Almirov <al...@inbox.ru>.
Hello Andreas,

Re: questions

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hello Andrey,

Andrey Almirov wrote:

> Good morning Andreas,
>
> Wednesday, October 15, 2003, 6:54:06 PM, you wrote:
>
> AH> Could you please
>
> AH> - cvs udpate
> AH> - ant install
> AH> - restart tomcat
> AH> - reproduce the exception
> AH> - attach the logfiles (access.log, lenya.log)

Thanks for all this.
I did some changes to an access controller class - maybe
it helps. Could you please again update Lenya and restart
Tomcat? If it still does not work, maybe the new log files
contain another clue.

-- Andreas

Re[2]: questions

Posted by Andrey Almirov <al...@inbox.ru>.
Good morning Andreas,

AH> Could you please

AH> - cvs udpate
AH> - ant install
AH> - restart tomcat
AH> - reproduce the exception
AH> - attach the logfiles (access.log, lenya.log)

Done.

 Andrey                            mailto:almirov@inbox.ru

Re: questions

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andrey Almirov wrote:

> Hello Andreas,
>
> AH> Hmmmm ... The log file looks very good.
> AH> Do you get a stack trace in the browser window?
> AH> If yes, could you please attach it?
> there are no some in stack trace in the browser window,
> but some info in the attached files...
>
> Hope it helps...

OK, thanks for the information.

I can't help you yet, but I added some more information to the
exception message. Could you please

- cvs udpate
- ant install
- restart tomcat
- reproduce the exception
- attach the logfiles (access.log, lenya.log)

Thank you!

-- Andreas

Re[2]: questions

Posted by Andrey Almirov <al...@inbox.ru>.
Hello Andreas,

Re: questions

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andrey Almirov wrote:

> Hello Andreas,
>
> Wednesday, October 15, 2003, 5:50:25 PM, you wrote:
>
> AH> Thank you - but don't you have a lenya.log file in your
> AH> WEB_INF/logs directory?
>
> Sorry, now lenya.log is attached....

Hmmmm ... The log file looks very good.
Do you get a stack trace in the browser window?
If yes, could you please attach it?

Thanks,
Andreas

Re[2]: questions