Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/05 11:45:46 UTC

Wiki has moved!

Just a heads up; we've finally moved off the codehaus wiki
installation to a new confluence install here

http://goopen.org/confluence/display/SM/Home

So please use this wiki for all future edits; I've just made the old
codehaus wiki read-only.

We've got Pier's Auto-Export plugin working so we can generate static
HTML directly from the wiki so we should soon have a cleaner way to
keep the static Apache site in sync with the wiki.

If anyone has any issues with the wiki please ping the dev list.
--

James
-------