Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by ka...@nokia.com on 2010/08/11 13:49:03 UTC

nightly builds

Once again, I am bringing up the subject of nightly builds and javadoc for LCF.

Is there anyone on this list who is familiar enough with apache infrastructure to set up a Hudson build, a la solr?  (Uwe, are you listening? :-) )  Any assistance, pointers, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Karl

Re: nightly builds

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
I am familiar with hudson so I can figure out how to get hudson carma.
I guess I don't need to be a PMC anymore to do that, I will figure out

simon