Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2009/05/04 17:10:46 UTC

When maximum soap connections is reached...

Hi!
I am using SMX V3.3 with a SOAP entry (CXF-BC and CXF-SE units). I set the
maximum SOAP connections for SMX to 50 in file conf/servicemix.properties :
servicemix.corePoolSize    = 50 (which is by default set to 16).

When this value of 50 maximum connections at the same time is exceeded (by
clients connection) then SMX behaves very strangely, SOAP methods are no
more executed but no errors is logged and the only way to sort it out is to
restart SMX.
Is it a bug?

Best regards.