Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/01/23 12:05:44 UTC

FW: BUg in forEach tag of JSTL

Not acked.

    Pier

------ Forwarded Message
From: Vishal.Rodage@seepz.tcs.co.in
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:36:05 +0530
To: general@jakarta.apache.org <ge...@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: BUg in forEach tag of JSTL

Hi,

i am using Standard1.0 library in my project.  i have included both
(jstl.jar & standard.jar) jar files in my applications WEB-INF directory..

but when i use 'forEach' tag in myh jsp.. it gives compile time error..

Also when i use 'Out' tag..it is not showing any output on the screen ..
(its not showing any compiletime/ runtime error)

Please let me know if there is any solution to these bugs.....ASAP
regards,

vishal

------ End of Forwarded Message

Re: FW: BUg in forEach tag of JSTL

Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.
Vishal,

Many people in this community are willing to help you,
but there are a few things you should know that will
make it easier to get the support you are looking for.

1. Send questions to the proper alias

   Please post your questions/comments related to jakarta-taglibs
   to taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org

2. Provide pertinent information

   - Clear description of the problem
   - What specific error do you get
   - What version of the taglib and what platform
   - Sample code that shows the problem

Also, in the case of 'standard', it is always a good idea
to first try to run the standard-examples webapp that ships
with the release.

    -- Pierre

Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.
Vishal,