Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/26 06:52:23 UTC

[Issue] can't find storage provider: null on latest master while adding nfs as primary storage

Hi All,

On the latest master , while adding the nfs location as primary storage, am getting error and not able to add the primary storage.

Error is can't find storage provider: null
This is from the storageManagerImpl as it's not able to find the DatastoreProvider.

Others also getting the same error or it's me?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

RE: [Issue] can't find storage provider: null on latest master while adding nfs as primary storage

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Bug is already raised for the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1788?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#comment-13613548