Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Adrian C <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 12:14:41 UTC

jaxws validation

Anyone have any ideas how to turn on validation jabx unmarshalling? My
service is receiving a request that is invalid however it is being
unmarshalled as normal.

Thanks

Re: jaxws validation

Posted by Willem2 <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Adrian,

I don't find the doc which lists all the properties.
It is time to add some documents in the CXF wiki [1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/index.html

Willem

Re: jaxws validation

Posted by Adrian C <ad...@gmail.com>.